b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Elohim

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Elohim
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 07:18:49 +0200

While the formal list protocol does not address the matter, Kevin's comment
is certainly correct. The answer is so general that I don't think that
anyone is really going to even try to answer. Besides, the issue has been
discussed several times in the past, so I'd suggest that you first search
the list archives and then ask more specific questions.

What the list protocol DOES state, is that each and every post must be
signed with the poster's full name. Please do so in the future.

Kol Tuv,

Yigal Levin

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew