b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Elohim

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kevin Riley <klriley100 AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Elohim
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:49:13 +1100

I am not sure of the protocol on this list, but on the academic lists I
frequent the protocol is that this sort of question is not allowed, as it
looks too much like a student trying to get others to do his work for him.
It is preferred that the student lists what he has already found and then
ask for help in filling in any serious gaps. Unless you are pursuing
something very obscure, a full list of academic literature is usually hard
to arrive at as the amount is too great.

Kevin Riley