b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Definite articles and proper names in B-Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Definite articles and proper names in B-Hebrew
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:16:56 -0700

Dave:
While it skews it as far as numbers are concerned, the fact remains that
there are plenty of times that the title is used without a definite article,
as stand alone usage not in construct state, without changing from a title
to a name. I gave a couple of examples, there are many more available.

Karl W. Randolph.