b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Biblical Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Read <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Biblical Hebrew
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:12:49 +0100

Hi Kayode,

I'm not a moderator like Yigal. Just a fellow member of the list. You can usually get a decent answer pretty quick around here. We have a good mix of backgrounds on the list and so, when things aren't well known, you generally get lots of second opinions as well. So fire away. We'll all be happy to try and give you a decent answer to anything you want to chat about.

James Christian

Quoting "leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il" <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>:

Dear Kayode,

Welcome to B-Hebrew. Discussing all aspects of Biblical Hebrew is exactly
what this list is for. So feel free to post any questions you have, and I'm
sure that one or more of our members will answer. We only ask that you keep
your posts to the point, polite, and that you sign your full name at the
end of each message. It might also help if you introduce yourself, so that
the other members of the list have some idea of "where your coming from",
but this is not obligatory.

Kol Tuv (all the best),

Yigal Levin

co-moderator, B-Hebrew