b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Uncancellable meaning and Hebrew verbs

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yitzhak Sapir <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Uncancellable meaning and Hebrew verbs
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:35:09 +0300

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:35 AM, K Randolph wrote:

[...]
> This question shows ignorance. I already addressed that in a previous
> message.
[...]
> This is foolish babble in view of the above.

Hello Karl,

While I understand the moderators may find your behavior on list acceptable,
would it be possible to ask of you that you still refrain from snide comments
like the above? For example, you could have just said "I already address
that in a previous message." Why add "This question shows ignorance"?

Yitzhak Sapir