b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Manetho again (WAS: MLK (LM: %DYM)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Manetho again (WAS: MLK (LM: %DYM)
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 07:45:57 +0200

People,

As you can see from the subject line, this thread has once again morphed
into a discussion of Manetho, which George has declared off-limits. We have
hashed and re-hashed the "scientific method" thing over and over again as
well. While both topics may be legitimate in themselves, all most folks ar
doing is re-stating their positions. As long as no-one has anything NEW to
add, this thread, in all its manifestations, is closed.

Yigal Levin
Co-moderator, b-hebrew