b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] [BULK] Re: Phonetics of Ayin: Geography of Genesis

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Gary Hedrick" <GaryH AT cjfm.org>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] [BULK] Re: Phonetics of Ayin: Geography of Genesis
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 12:53:08 -0500

Just using a little hyperbole, James, to suggest the can of worms that opens
if we concede that many of the place names in the OT are open to redefinition
today, particularly when those speculations are based on hokey scholarship.
The 101 is a highway in California here in the US. Cheers,

Gary Hedrick
San Antonio, Texas USA