b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Abraham's origins: mwldt

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Abraham's origins: mwldt
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 22:58:58 +0000

Jim,

You make up rules without proof. You have decided that since women did not
have the word sons used as descendants the same as men, then the word is only
used for men. I don't remember ever seeing you sign your name with a middle
initial or any middle name, so I have the same kind of proof that you don't
have a middle name. If you had a middle name, surely you would have mentioned
it each time you signed your name.

Kenneth Greifer