b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Origin of the Phillistines

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Read <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>
  • To: Yitzhak Sapir <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Origin of the Phillistines
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 00:53:52 +0100

There was no discussion. It was contentless.

Anyway, I interpret your refusal to present the 'mainstream' view of the origin of the Philistines as your admission that the 'mainstream' view follows pretty much the same logic as the ridiculous analysis I gave of the English language.

Case closed.

James Christian