b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] OT Manuscripts

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'b-hebrew Forum'" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: shomreymitzvot <shomreymitzvot AT mymacmail.com>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] OT Manuscripts
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:36:01 -0500

Can someone explain why there are so few Old Testament manuscripts as
compared to the the New Testament?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

-Steve Miller

Detroit

www.voiceInWilderness.info

Then coming up to Jesus privately, the disciples said, Why were we not able
to cast him out
And Jesus said to them, Because of your unbelief. For truly I say to you, If
you have faith as a grain of mustard, you will say to this mountain, Move
from here to there! And it will move. And nothing shall be impossible to
you. (Matt 17:19-20)