b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] (no subject)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: RobertSumner0110 AT wmconnect.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:45:28 EST

Dear Mr. Barre,

I have also been a "lurker" on this list for several years now, and I have
come to respect the detachment with which the moderators conduct the
discussions. I have yet to see them "cut-off" anyone who is either a sincere
learner or
has something positive to contribute (and there have been some dandy feuds on
this board). The problem is I have yet to read any of your posts (and I read
them nightly) that make either honest contributions or queries. You seem to
delight in provocation and speculation. I will no longer be reading your
posts. Perhaps the best way to handle this is for members to simply let you
rant,
and offer no response. I think it was a Quaker disciplinary practice......it
was called, appropriately, shunning.

Robert Shannon Sumner