b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] A different generation of biblical scholarship

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yohanan bin-Dawidh <yohanan.bin.dawidh AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] A different generation of biblical scholarship
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:06:52 -0600

Shalom Karl and Lloyd;

I wanted to make it clear that I have no issue with discussing the topics
that Lloyd is discussing, it is the method in which he does such that seems
as if he preaching. I am more than willing to discuss anything under the
sun, on a personal level, I just do not see what Lloyd is doing as
appropriate for this particular list.

Yo*h*anan bin-Dawidh