b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Reply All

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kevin Riley" <klriley AT alphalink.com.au>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Reply All
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:36:20 +1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)

Except it doesn't always work so well in cases like this where you reply to
one person with B-Hebrew in the Cc: area. Would it not be easier to set
reply" to go to the list when replies to the whole list are most common? I
think most people these days know how to send personal replies to a post. I
think we are all used to simply hitting "reply" when we wish to reply to an
email without thinking about whom it will - or won't - end up reaching.

Kevin Riley