b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] "May Yahweh bless you . . ."

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jason Hare <jaihare AT gmail.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] "May Yahweh bless you . . ."
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:35:59 +0200

I'm just wondering why the request for a full signature hasn't sunk in
yet. How many times has it been repeated for this member?

And on a less protocol-related note, what's with the "Harold of the
Living God" in his signature? Is this serious?

Regards,
JA Hare (just kidding, of course)
Herald of Responsible Content Submission

(Jason Hare)