b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Elism and Yahwism

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Elism and Yahwism
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 05:57:26 +0200

Dear Oun,

The website speaks for itself, and you are welcome to contact the write off-list with any questions. The site is "inappropriate" for this list because it seems to be "pushing" a particular religious agenda. If the writer wishes to discuss his views without reference to such an agenda, he's more than welcome to state his position on the list and to invite comments.

Yigal Levin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Oun Kwon" <kwonbbl AT gmail.com>