b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Elism and Yahwism

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Elism and Yahwism
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 08:55:24 +0200

Dear L.M.,

While the origins and uses of different divine names in the Bible is an interesting topic which has occasionally been discussed on this list, the manner in which your particular view is presented on your website is totally inappropriate. Since all you did was to provide a link, I'll let it go this time. In the future, please confine your posts to the topics that are part of the list's agenda.

Additionally, please remember to sign your posts with your full first and faily names.

Thank you,

Yigal Levin

co-moderator, b-hebrew

----- Original Message ----- From: "LM Barre" <l_barre AT yahoo.com>