b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Carmel: The Town of David's Abigail

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: "JimStinehart AT aol.com" <JimStinehart AT aol.com>, B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Carmel: The Town of David's Abigail
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:30:25 +1100

Jim,

You're going over old territory again (excuse the pun!). We've already
debated a while back whether the fringes of Judah and the northern Negev
could support flocks. The general consensus was that it could, but you
refused to accept that. Please realise that your theory contains assumptions
which most others would consider unjustified.

Furthermore, I do not think this thread is really going anywhere because of
your assumptions. I think it's time to wind it down now.

Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew
(Sydney, Australia)