b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Carmel

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: "B Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Carmel
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:23:15 -0800

Jim:

I second Kenneth's suggestion, which has been made in the past for the same
reasons.

You have your claims all over the place with no rhyme or reason, other than
that you are mainstream. And even there you are illogical. So why not get
your own site and work your ideas into a unified whole. Maybe even you could
clean up all the loose threads and make sense.

Karl W. Randolph.