b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Carmel

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Carmel
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:02:03 +0000

Jim,

You say that David lived 7 miles south of Hebron in the wilderness or desert,
but I thought you said Hebron was really someplace else. I can't go through
hundreds of old emails, but if you had an organized internet site with your
ideas, I could have easily looked up your opinion on this. Too bad you don't
want to put your ideas together in one place instead of sending so many
complicated disorganized emails full of disorganized information that nobody
can use for later reference.

Kenneth Greifer
Windows Liveā„¢ HotmailĀ®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009