b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Jim added you as a friend on Reunion.com!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jim Stinehart <jimstinehart AT aol.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Jim added you as a friend on Reunion.com!
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 11:44:40 -0800

Hi,

I looked for you on Reunion.com, but you weren't there.
Please connect with me so we can keep in touch.
-Jim

Do You Know Jim?
YES - Connect with Jim, and see who's searching for you

http://smtp26.mail.reunion.com:80/track?type=click&mailingid=68800&messageid=6100&databaseid=1229335850&serial=1228209693&emailid=b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org&userid=217631&extra=&&&2002&&&http://www.reunion.com/showInviteRegistration.do?uid=314050654&invitee=b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
NO - I don't know Jim
http://smtp26.mail.reunion.com:80/track?type=click&mailingid=68800&messageid=6100&databaseid=1229335850&serial=1228209693&emailid=b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org&userid=217631&extra=&&&2000&&&http://www.reunion.com/showInviteRegistration.do?unsub=true&invitee=b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org&uid=314050654

Reunion.com - Find Everyone from Your Past.
You have received this e-mail because a Reunion.com Member
sent an invitation to
this e-mail address. For assistance, please refer to our FAQ
or Contact Us.
http://smtp26.mail.reunion.com:80/track?type=click&mailingid=68800&messageid=6100&databaseid=1229335850&serial=1228209693&emailid=b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org&userid=217631&extra=&&&2001&&&http://help.reunion.com/selfhelp?lid=2
Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA
90403-5784