b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Leningrad Codex and "Special Letters"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Brak <Brak AT neo.rr.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Leningrad Codex and "Special Letters"
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:47:42 -0500

I was wondering if anyone has a list, or knows where I could find a list (preferably on-line) which has all the "Special Letters" (such as large letters, small letters, suspended letters, broken letters,etc).

Thanks in advance.

--

B"H
John Steven

"He who makes a mistake is still our friend; he who adds to or shortens a melody is still our friend; but he who violates a rhythm unawares can no longer be our friend."
-Ishaq Ibn Ibrahim 767-850 CE.

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"The difference between the intelligent man and the simpleton is not the correctness of their decisions, but rather the cunning sinner can more skillfully defend and justify his iniquity."
- Rabbi Tovia Singer