b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Pictures of the Recent Inscription

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Matthew Dent <dentm42 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Pictures of the Recent Inscription
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if a clear picture exists, but there is a chance that the AP
photographer took some clearer pictures. At the very least, I'm guessing the
resolution of pictures on the web is intentionally reduced to make the size
reasonable for the internet - perhaps a higher resolution/original resolution
image would be useful. I did a quick search to find a way to contact the AP
or the AP photographer to find out, but couldn't find one.

I don't have time to do an extensive investigation right now, but that's an
avenue someone might want to take. It's likely they'll want to charge, but
as long as it isn't going to be republished, I doubt the cost would be too
significant.

Matthew Dent