b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] $ADAI

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Isaac Fried <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • To: Yitzhak Sapir <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] $ADAI
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:58:13 -0400

Yitzhak,

I have read now through the paper by Miss Rebecca Hasselbach but I fail to see there anything that was not known to my good friend Gillie on the eve of his bar-mitzvah, minus the Cushitic. I think that had she fully understood what it is all about she would have condensed her paper to half a page, if not five sentences, considering that Hebrew grammar can be stated in one sentence.

Isaac Fried, Boston University