b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Wellhausen JEPD Theory re Patriarchal Narratives

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • To: "Yitzhak Sapir" <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>, "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Wellhausen JEPD Theory re Patriarchal Narratives
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 00:48:24 -0800

Dear Yitzhak,

Then are you saying that the noted Kenneth Kitchen is incorrect in his
statements that situations presented in the Pentateuch are reflective of 2nd
Millennium BC? (I am unable at this time to give you the quotes since I have
his
books packed to move to a new location here in Redding, CA.)

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III