b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 31:47

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "biblical hebrew" <jcr.bhebrew AT gmail.com>
  • To: "kenneth greifer" <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 31:47
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:08:26 +0000

I think Jim's question has a very valuable place on this list. It is after
all a list for biblical hebrew and these words exist in the hebrew canon and
the date of authorship of the torah has been called into question many times
on this list in many different contexts and assumptions about dates of
authorship have regularly been used to 'support' linguistic proposals about
the hebrew text.

Jim's question is therefore more than valid and I for one am eager
awaiting an answer. (Sorry, I can't help you Jim. I just don't know).

http://www.lamie.org/hebrew Thesis 1 - Aleppo codex machine translation
http://www.lamie.org/lad-sim.doc Thesis 2 - language acquisition simulation