b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Wod study tools

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dora Smith" <villandra AT austin.rr.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Wod study tools
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 23:18:49 -0500

Kenneth, what do you want word study tools for if you want strange educational theories and not to study the words? Because plain ol' studying words is the only thing you can do with word study tools.

No, don't answer that.

I've got a kit I bought from a seminary bookstore, but that's for actually studying words. Plain old fashioned flash cards. Maybe even computer variety thereof. I'd be glad to dig out the details if I thought that was what you wanted, but it isn't. And since you apparently want an argument, if you should turn out to want an actual word study tool, I won't be finding out.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX
tiggernut24 AT yahoo.com