b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Genesis 20: 1 [FROM MODERATORS]

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <george.athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Genesis 20: 1 [FROM MODERATORS]
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:04:16 +1000

I feel that this thread on Gen 20.1 is beginning to wear thin. It does
not seem to be progressing beyond the same basic issues, and it seems
unlikely resolution will be reached. I think all participants should
get their final words in before Sunday (21 Oct), and then call
full-time on the thread. Discussion beyond Sunday should be done
privately, offlist.

Thanks to those who have participated, though.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew
Moore Theological College (Sydney)