b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] No Advertising

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <george.athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] No Advertising
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:41:39 +1000

Hi everyone!

A friendly reminder that commercial advertising is not permitted on B-Hebrew.
The reason for this stringency is that we do not wish to open the door to
advertising which is of little or no relevance to members. We also want to
spare members from having their inbox flooded with extra, unwanted material.

For this reason, it would also be useful if members did not include links in
their B-Hebrew messages to online stores such as Amazon, even in passing.
Such recommendations should occur offlist.

Bibliographic information is, however, welcome in members' messages.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Moore Theological College (Sydney)
1 King St, Newtown, NSW 2042, Australia
Ph: (+61 2) 9577 9774

  • [b-hebrew] No Advertising, George Athas, 06/14/2007