b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] What about creating some "ancient hebrew writers'club"?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Thomas Baruchel <bereshit AT laposte.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] What about creating some "ancient hebrew writers'club"?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:04:27 +0200

On Jeu, jui 14, 2007 at 06:56:32 +0200, Paul Rembach wrote:
> Shalom Thomas

Shalom Paul,

> Having learned classical Hebrew (i.e. Biblical Hebrew) a while ago, I
> would be interested in such a site. I may not contribute due to time
> constraints, but I would certainly be interested in reading posted
> material.

This is also why it is intended for... By the way, I worked yesterday
to it; I installed a version of WordPress on a personal location, and
started to put the pages. I think it may work very soon.

> By ancient Hebrew do you mean Biblical Hebrew or even older?

Why not older? Mishnaic would be fine also; was it what you were
thinking to?

Regards

--
Thomas Baruchel

  • Re: [b-hebrew] What about creating some "ancient hebrew writers'club"?, Thomas Baruchel, 06/14/2007