b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] definite article in Isaiah 7:14

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <kenneth AT messianicmistakes.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] definite article in Isaiah 7:14
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 18:41:53 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,

You are right that I should have noticed the importance of "a" or "the" in
Isaiah 7:14 since I am interested in the idea that there are mistakes in the
messianic proof quotes. I don't see this as an important "mistake" and I did
not include it in my wacky internet site where I list all of my strange ideas
about what I think the messianic proof quotes really say.

As an amateur crackpot trying to turn pro, I have put many of my weird
ideas into one place for people to look at them if they want to.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Greifer