b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Deconstructionism

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: davidfentonism AT aim.com
  • To: yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Deconstructionism
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 00:20:25 -0400

Thank you, Yitzhak, for the links. I am quite anxious to see how they
compare to my graduate school experiences (three-times thus far) of the
application of deconstructionism which is as I used it in the post you
referenced. Unfortunately, they were always about attacking, undermining,
denying or even criminalizing the validity of the Western cannon as well as
all things religious especially all things scriptural.

Thanks again for this.

Regards,
David Fenton
Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed
yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is
not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor
nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if
you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham
Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).