b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Overview and comments on Furuli, A New Understanding of the Ve...

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yitzhak Sapir" <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Overview and comments on Furuli, A New Understanding of the Ve...
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 03:15:17 +0000

On 3/21/07, Harold Holmyard wrote:

HH: Look, nobody is accusing Rolf of anything.

I think it is rather inaccurate to say that no one is accusing (or has
accused)
Rolf of anything. I made an accusation against Rolf. B-Hebrew is not the
place to discuss the accusation. The accusation being what it was in indeed
very harsh and even outside of B-Hebrew should probably not be voiced if
the evidence is only circumstantial and consists of no more than suspicions
as it was here. I regret having done so, and regret that it put extra
burden on
the moderators that afterwards had to do additional work to avoid the list
from
getting sidetracked on extraneous issues. My apologies to Rolf, the
moderators,
and everyone.

I want to take this opportunity to point out to everyone that in the past I
had
been positively impressed with contributions made by individuals identified
with Jehovah's Witnesses and I hope this will be the case in the future as
well.

Best,
Yitzhak Sapir