b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Pragmatic notions in BH grammars

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Buxtorf Iohannes" <buxtorf.iohannes AT fastwebnet.it>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Pragmatic notions in BH grammars
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:33:17 +0100

Hi Bryan,
I'm interested both in reference grammars and learning grammars. I'm actually making a research on BH grammar books and trying to understand how frequent is the use of pragmatic and discoursive categories in BH grammars.
Do you think Niccacci's work could be considered a grammar?
I would appreciate very much if you could send me bibliographical references on pragmatics and BH.
Shalom,
Johannes

----- Original Message ----- From: "B. M. Rocine" <brocine AT twcny.rr.com>