b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] James W. Jack

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kevin W. Woodruff" <cierpke AT prodigy.net>
  • To: Kenneth Jack <Kenneth.Jack AT btopenworld.com>, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] James W. Jack
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 05:10:45 -0800 (PST)

Kenneth:

The following are the works that are listed in WorldCat by James William Jack:

He was born in 1866.

Jack, James William. Samaria in Ahab's Time: Harvard Excavations and their
Results, with chapters on the political and religious
situation,Edinburgh, T. & T. Clark,1929.

Jack, James William. The Date of the Exodus in the Light of External
Evidence. Edinburgh: T. & T. Clark,1925.

Jack, James William. Manual of French Pronunciation and Diction: Based on the
Notation of the Association Phonétique
Internationale,Boston: Heath, n.d.

Jack, James William. The Ras Shamra Tablets: Their Bearing on the Old
Testament,Edinburgh: T. & T. Clark, 1935.

Jack, James William. Daybreak in Livingstonia: The Story of the
Livingstonia-Mission, British Central Africa. New York: F.H.
Revell,1900.

Jack, James William.The Historic Christ: An Examination of Dr. Robert
Eisler's Theory according to the Slavonic Version of
Josephus and the Other Sources. London: J. Clarke & Co., 1933.

I hope this helps

Kevin

Library Director/Reference Librarian, Assistant Professor of Bible, Greek,
Theological Bibliography and Research
Cierpke AT prodigy.net http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm