b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 22:16

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Vadim Cherny" <VadimCherny AT mail.ru>
  • To: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>, "'Moshe Shulman'" <mshulman AT ix.netcom.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 22:16
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:53:43 +0300

Steve, I'm away from the computer for the next week (using a smartphone),
but if you open Neilah prayer, you would find such phrases in nearly every
paragraph. I just can't check them in Tanakh right now, but they are common
there, too. Check the line when God tells Cain, "If you do good, patience."

Vadim Cherny