b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Septuagint vs Hebrew, influence of Constantine ????

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ethel Jean (Kowan) Saltz" <macnietspingal AT airmail.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Septuagint vs Hebrew, influence of Constantine ????
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 08:02:46 -0400

In my own 25 years of personal research on the Torah Scrolls influence, I've settled on the following data as accurate. However, the sources aren't really clearly identifiable. It's hard to document. Maybe someone has the proofs for me?

I believe Constantine created Christianity as we know it, for a very astute political reason. I hope you take this as a scholarly example without getting your hormones "in an uproar" like most Jewish intellectuals I know. Hitler said something that was quite brilliant and comforms to my overview of my own personal experience here in America, since birth in Washington, D.C. across from the Navy Yard for the first 20 years of my life b. 1929. I cite http://www.ustreas.gov/education/fact-sheets/currency/in-god-we-trust.shtml for quoting the following:

"Thus inwardly armed with confidence in God and the unshakable
stupidity of the voting citizenry, the politicians can begin
the fight for the 'remaking' of the Reich as they call it."
-Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf" Vol. 2 Chapter 1

Now in creating Christianity as we know it today and enforcing it, Constantine decreed legal reasons for capital punishment (IOW death/murder):

1. No one can convert to Judaism.
2. No Christian can marry a Jew.
3. No Chrisitian can be circumcized.
4. No Christian can read the Talmud.

This makes sense if you want to separate Jews for Jesus from Jews for Torah back in the Iraq/Iran/Israel world of 0 CE. That way Jews for Torah eventually disappear. The miracle is that Constantine's theory just didn't work. Can Jews thank St. Jerome for this? (Hitler dealt with this in MEIN KAMPF too!!)

Can anyone prove that Constantine decreed this? I do have one article where all the Coda exists but I can't find it and besides one article isn't sufficient anyway.

NOTE: I grew up in a Washington D.C. that was a model segregated southern town with legalized anti-semitism. I know the difference between NYC and DC because my mom came from East Bronx to S.E., D.C. when she was 14 YO and she understood the difference in my acquisition of USA climate and her own. All influential cities in the USA are not alike and therefore how the child's brain evolves becomes different because of differences in educational methods within a city in the USA.