b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Gesenius on femininity response to Peter

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Chris and Nel" <wattswestmaas AT eircom.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Gesenius on femininity response to Peter
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:52:17 +0100

Peter, If God threw dice it would deffinately appear random to us, but you know my next thought don't you?

Regards, Chris.

Peter replied:

Yes, there are some patterns, but that does not imply that everything
fits such a pattern.

Your attitude reminds me of that of Einstein, who insisted that "God
does not play dice" and so the results of quantum mechanics could not be
arbitrary. But he was wrong, as Stephen Hawking has demonstrated - see
http://www.hawking.org.uk/lectures/dice.html (and
http://speakertruth.blogspot.com/2006/09/dawkins-is-wrong-scientist-can-believe.html).