b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 31 unlevened bread

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "James" <jtifft AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 31 unlevened bread
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:18:46 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Eva,

That has got to be a very hard thing to do, it's something like a person
whom may be allergic to bread or wheat, I have a couple of friends in my
Church that are Glutton Intolerant and they have a really big problem. And
in their case it's more that they don't dare, for fear of the reaction.

I think of doing this myself but after going through a single day finding
out how difficult it is. In Israel there are places to shop where you don't
have to worry about it, or it's a natural thing. In most countries that's
not the case. Most definately not here, we eat Tex-Mex mostly and the dough
is unlevened it still has the wrong ingrediants I think.

James Tifft
San Antonio, Texas
jtifft@sbcglobal,net