b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 31 unlevened bread

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com" <thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 31 unlevened bread
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 23:47:01 GMT

Even though I am a Christian, I have kept unlevend bread since my early
20's. Paul says to keep it without malice.... I am 60 years old now and
every year my family and I unleveded our house and I took out the leven
I thought about all the sin in my life malice greed uncaring etc. I
tried not keeping it a couple of times and it bothered me. I dont know
if I keep it right or not but it has helped me see how hard it is to
go a week without eating leaven, and how hard it is to try to
understand what God wants us to do in our life. I read the article, I
dont know if it is true, but I think it is good to think about what God
wants us to do rather than to spend all our time trying to get out of
what he wants us to do. I dont know if this is the place to say this if
not, I guess if not, it wont be posted.
Eva Ritsema