b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Yigal: Daniel

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Yigal: Daniel
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 23:15:25 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shoshanna Walker" <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
I'm not using Book of Jubilees to try to prove that we really are in
the year 5766 since the creation of the world.

I suppose we will all know at least by the year 6000.

Shoshanna

Don't count on it. Millennialism has led Jews astray before. Besides, the rabbis had very harsh things to say about those who calculate the end of days (Mehashvey Qitsin).

Yigal Levin