b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] BUG

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • To: JAMES CHRISTIAN READ <JCR128 AT student.apu.ac.uk>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] BUG
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 09:14:47 +0100

On 05/07/2006 01:33, JAMES CHRISTIAN READ wrote:
Is there a bug with the archiving software or is it my novell netmail webmail client that is causing the duplicated text at the end of my posts?

James C. Read
UK

I think it's a bug with your mailing software as I see this problem in the e-mailed version of some but not all of your postings, mostly it seems the longer ones. I have not seen the problem with anyone else's postings.

Could the problem be that you are sending your messages as HTML mail? The system strips out the HTML and retains only plain text. But if you are sending complex HTML the system might be confused by it. Better to send plain text only, perhaps by indicating in your address book that b-hebrew accepts plain text only.

--
Peter Kirk
E-mail: peter AT qaya.org

  • [b-hebrew] BUG, JAMES CHRISTIAN READ, 07/04/2006
    • Re: [b-hebrew] BUG, Peter Kirk, 07/05/2006