b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Answering Avi: I think this is what Kirk asked for

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Shoshanna Walker <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Answering Avi: I think this is what Kirk asked for
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:46:18 -0500

Yes - part I - this is what I want you to do - and part II - this is how I want you to do it.

Remember since there was an Oral Torah which Moshe taught at the same time that there was a written Torah, no one needed "proof" from the written Torah that there was part II - because they had it.

In the written text, G-d did give authority to specific people to interpret how to fulfill the law in cases that were unclear, they had to have more than just the written text to base their rulings on.

Shoshanna

both talk about my sabbaths and my sanctuary my commadments. means
what God whats and not what others say he means.