b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] daughters jacob never spoke of

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] daughters jacob never spoke of
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 00:35:38 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "JAMES CHRISTIAN READ" <JCR128 AT student.apu.ac.uk>
And as already observed the term daughters has a wider
range of meaning than the english version.

Dear James,

The only thing that was "already observed" is that Karl said that "daughters" means more than just daughters. While I do not oppose the idea, I would like Karl, or anyone else, to cite a few concrete examples.

Yigal