b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Aramaic books

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "James Spinti" <JSpinti AT Eisenbrauns.com>
  • To: <cmeadows3 AT verizon.net>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Aramaic books
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:39:00 -0400

At the risk of sounding like a blatant advertisement (but then, I here
that river in Brazil mentioned on a daily basis... )

I encourage you to download our latest Biblical Studies catalog here:
http://www.eisenbrauns.com/assets/catalogs/BiblicalStudies2006.pdf
There is a whole section on Aramaic.

If that isn't enough, you could also download this one:
http://www.eisenbrauns.com/assets/catalogs/Eisenbrauns_ANE_2005.pdf
Starting on page 12, there is a listing of available resources.

Of course, I would love it if you ordered from us, but the listings
should at least get you started.

HTH,
James

James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
Eisenbrauns, Good books for over 30 years
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
Fax: 574-269-6788