b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Daniel R. Pater" <paterdr AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:20:42 -0400

To Joel, Bratt, et al.

Thanks to Joel for his interesting reference. I did notice that you had sent it to me and not to the list. I figured I'd pass it to Bratt and others if it didn't show up here. Glad that finally happened. Yigal's information was also very interesting.
Bratt, I deliberately sent a 'personal' copy of my responses to you. Of course, that is unnecessary. Sorry for the excess.
Also: usually I turn off the "insert original message" setting as that often uselessly lengthens messages and proliferates previous messages in this list. Sometimes, it can be useful and is a matter of ad hoc good judgement.

Daniel R. Pater

  • [b-hebrew] b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages, Daniel R. Pater, 06/10/2006