b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Brak <Brak AT neo.rr.com>
  • To: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:15:17 -0500

I only have one email address for the list.

And yes, I got two copies of this message.

B"H
Brak

Peter Kirk wrote:

Strange. I'm not getting any duplicates even when sent a separate copy. The system could be confused if you have two different versions of your e-mail address, could that be happening?

Are you still getting a duplicate with this one.

Edward, see Brak's first message on this and my first reply. This is a specific setting for this list which can be changed only by the list owner. Many of us don't like it, but some of us have got used to it!