b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Brak <Brak AT neo.rr.com>
  • To: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 18:34:06 -0500

Thanks!

B"H
Brak

Peter Kirk wrote:

On 10/06/2006 00:05, Brak wrote:

Please do share with me the info on how to do such a config.

So please do direct me on configuring my account so that I don't get double messages, and I guess from now on I'll do the "reply all" button. (Except this time of course.)

Go to http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/b-hebrew, enter your e-mail address in the bottom box, click "Unsubscribe or edit options", enter your password or get them to mail one to you, and then at the bottom of the new page select "Yes" for "Avoid duplicate copies of messages?", and submit the changes.