b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psalms and Sedarim

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Joel Stucki" <joel AT stucki.ws>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psalms and Sedarim
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:08:03 -0700

On 6/8/06, Brak <Brak AT neo.rr.com> wrote:
Why does the Psalms have sedarim at all?

Reading through your other post about the list address not getting in
the reply field properly, I noticed that a response I made got sent to
an individual instead of the list (I feel stupid now). But I made a
response to this thread earlier that has a link to a good article on
the timing of the Sedarim including the ones in Psalms. I'll repost it
here now that I have the right email address in the to field :)