b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] foreign words in the Hebrew Scriptures

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Gene Gardner <g_gardner1234 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] foreign words in the Hebrew Scriptures
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 05:59:52 -0800 (PST)

Can anyone on the list direct me to a resource that lists the loan words that
have crossed over from other languages (Egyptian, Persian, Greek, etc) into
the Hebrew Scriptures.

Thanks.

>From yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com Wed Feb 8 10:58:16 2006

h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;

b=UjKPeQu7tHU+fFAPwxNJ2WdIH3v6VjpDknTs2NCxzQatYQp0HDna1M71nCXPf6Jo9QifzrI0N00VOX0mJI3ZuDMiSQtPyUZEEjzjSIs6k07RxcXuxc4CcYJCRlfJI2PV6AypvV12bPW1A6+RR/9kFlapzg5S3pBVLmi9Iz2jbPk=