b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew keyboard & font size

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Maurice A. O'Sullivan" <mauros AT iol.ie>
  • To: Herman Meester <crazymulgogi AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew keyboard & font size
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:56:48 +0000

At 16:25 17/01/2006, you wrote:
You can install OpenOffice on MSWindows too. It will soon beat
MSOffice in any aspect, not only price.

When I send a .DOC file ( formatted in MS Windows XP ) and use classical Greek, Hebrew, or Coptic fonts in a few places to friends who do not have these fonts on their machine ( and have not intention of so doing ) I can "embed" merely the characters I have used in those fonts ( or the entire font ).

I cannot do this in OpenOffice, either in the original version, or the update version.

Can you?

Maurice A. O'Sullivan
Bray, Ireland